Thinking about Offshore ? Seychelles has established itself as a popular place to set-up an offshore company, and there are many advantages to this jurisdiction as a tax-free company incorporation base. It is relatively new to both banking and financial services internationally. This means that pricing for a company formation in Seychelles is competitive and legislation is both modern and favourable. Why register a limited company in Seychelles? The most widely accepted reason for forming a company in Seychelles is for the tax saving purposes. However, this is not the only main reason.
- One of the fastest company registries worldwide – generally up to 1 business day.
- Minimal set-up costs and annual maintenance fees.
- No need to deposit a paid-up capital.
- Not subject to any form of tax or duty on profits or income.
- Exempt from audited statements, annual filing, reporting, and accounting.
- Information about shareholders, beneficial owners, and directors is not accessible to the public.
- Confidentiality, privacy, and anonymity are guaranteed by law.
- Bearer shares are allowed.
Seychelles manages one of the fastest International Business Companies (IBC) registers in the world and is governed and protected by the enactment of the Seychelles International Business Authority Act of 1994. This ensures that businesses must be legitimate, and are considered valid around the world.